ERISA & Employee Benefits
- Class and Collective Actions Under the Employment Laws
- Contract Preparation & Negotiation
- Covenants Not to Compete and Trade Secret Litigation
- Employee Leave Under the FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Compensation Law
- Employment Agreements and Handbooks
- Employment Litigation and Counseling
- ERISA & Employee Benefits
- Government Agency Investigations (EEOC, DOL, OSHA and DOE)
- Harassment Counseling and Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Labor Management Relations
- Medical Marijuana & Industrial Hemp
- Post-Merger Integration
- Surveillance in the Workplace
- Wage & Hour
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workforce Training
Our team applies litigation experience, and benefits and compensation knowledge to help our clients.
We’re known for keeping pace with the rapidly changing industry trends that impact the efficiency, resources and outcomes of our clients’ businesses.
3 attorneys recognized
WLJ attorneys recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© for their work in workers’ compensation law.
1 top tier ranking
Band 1 designation of WLJ’s Labor & Employment team in Arkansas by Chambers USA.
Let us put our experience to work for you.
We strive to understand each client’s particular needs and then to address them in a cost-effective and timely manner.View all attorneys
Troy A. Price
Little Rock, AR
Troy is one of only a handful of Arkansas attorneys selected on merit as a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers. Membership in the Academy is open only to those who have at least 15 years of excellence in appellate firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more
Send Troy a message!
Our labor and employment attorneys have experience representing clients in the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and employee benefits issues regarding nonpayment of benefits and breaches of fiduciary duties, including litigation resulting from these issues. We have represented employers, pension plans, plan administrators, plan sponsors, fiduciaries, third party administrators, insurance companies and welfare plans, both fully insured and self-insured.