Kyle Wilson has a trial-oriented practice centered around insurance defense, products liability, major tractor-trailer accidents, intellectual property, premises liability, as well as bad faith, and fraud litigation.
Wilson’s more recent experience includes:
- Lead counsel for oil/gas field equipment manufacturer in a product liability suit alleging design defect in drilling equipment,which allegedly resulted in traumatic amputation injury to plaintiff.
- Lead trial counsel for fireplace installation company in suit alleging faulty installation of home fireplace and flue pipe resulting in total fire loss of plaintiffs’ home.
- Lead trial counsel in multiple tractor trailer cases involving wrongful death, and catastrophic personal injury.
- Lead trial counsel for national highway construction company in multiple suits alleging personal injury, and damage to private property.
- Lead trial counsel for multiple national retail chains in multiple suits ranging from premises liability to products liability.
- Lead trial counsel in multiple fraud and bad faith cases, including, most recently, the defense of a major insurance company in a bad faith action, and fraud cases involving multiple million dollar transactions for the sale of items ranging from lumber to aircraft.
- Lead and second trial counsel in multiple automotive, and recreational vehicle product liability cases.
Before joining the firm, Wilson served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Arkansas.
Wilson is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA); the Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel (Past President); the International Association of Defense Counsel; the Defense Research Institute; the American Bar Association, and its Litigation, Tort, and Insurance Practice sections; the Arkansas Bar Association; and the Pulaski County Bar Association.
In 2018, Wilson was recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for his work in Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants. From 2012 to date, Mid-South Super Lawyers has recognized Wilson for his work in personal injury defense litigation and, since 2015, Benchmark Litigation has named him a “Local Litigation Star” in the areas of general commercial, insurance and product liability litigation.
He is a member of the Historic Arkansas Museum Commission.