Caley Vo centers his practice in trial work, focusing on insurance defense. Vo defends businesses, medical care providers, insurers, and their insureds in cases of negligence, professional liability, products liability, automobile liability (defective product and breach of warranty claims), and commercial litigation (construction and real estate disputes).
Vo’s more recent experience includes:
- Trial counsel for an attorney in a professional liability case involving tax advice.
- Trial counsel for an individual in an automobile liability case.
- Lead Counsel for a commercial vehicle insurer in a wrongful death case.
- Lead Counsel for an individual in a breach of contract case for the construction of real property.
- Counsel for a major automobile corporation in a wrongful death case.
Vo was named as the Outstanding Pro Bono Attorney for 2008 – 2009 by Legal Aid of Arkansas, Inc.
He has been recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in the area of Personal Injury General Defense.