Jerry Sallings has been engaged in active trial practice for over 35 years. During that time he has tried approximately 200 jury trials to conclusion dealing with a variety of complex issues. His practice centers on litigation, including nursing home defense, transportation defense, product liability and tort.
Sallings’ more recent experience includes:
- Lead trial counsel for national nursing home chains and insurers defending multiple lawsuits.
- Lead trial counsel for national trucking companies and insurers defending multiple lawsuits.
- Lead trial counsel defending national wholesaler on negligent assembly/premises liability claim.
- Lead trial counsel defending national product manufacturer against defective products claims.
Sallings accepted an invitation for membership in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) and is on the steering committee for the Transportation Practice Group of ALFA. He is a member of the Defense Research Institute (DRI) and recently served as the chairman of the DRI Trucking Law Committee’s Logistics Specialty Practice Group. He is also a member of the International Association of Defense Counsel, the Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel, the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Counsel, the American Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association and the Pulaski County Bar Association.
Sallings has also been named to:
- The Best Lawyers in America© (2010 – 2021 in Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants);
- Mid-South Super Lawyers (2007-2019 in Civil Litigation Defense); and
- Arkansas Times “Best Lawyers in Arkansas.”