For more than 25 years, Kathryn Pryor has been engaged in active trial practice with a focus on insurance defense and product liability litigation. Her practice centers on the representation of corporate clients in product liability litigation, asbestos litigation, mass tort litigation and premises liability litigation, as well as insurance coverage dispute litigation, trucking and transportation defense and automobile liability defense.
Pryor’s experience includes:
- Counsel for several major liability insurance carriers, offering advice to the carriers and representing the carriers in various types of coverage disputes.
- Counsel for several major automobile liability insurance carriers, defending their insureds against personal injury and property damage claims throughout the State of Arkansas.
- Counsel for major commercial liability insurance carriers, defending personal injury and property damage claims against trucking companies and their drivers throughout the State of Arkansas.
- Counsel for a major hotel chain in premises liability litigation.
- Counsel for a major international company in toxic tort litigation.
- Counsel for major international product manufacturers in product liability litigation.
- Counsel for a major industrial equipment manufacturer in asbestos litigation.
- Counsel for a major international petroleum company in asbestos litigation.
Pryor was selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© in their 2021 edition in the field of Product Liability Litigation – Defendants.
Her professional activities include:
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) – Associate
- Arkansas Chapter of American Board of Trial Advocates – 2014 President
- International Society of Barristers – Fellow/Arkansas Membership Chair
- Mid-South Super Lawyers – Recognized in the area of Civil Litigation Defense
- ABA Tips/ABOTA National Trial Academy – Faculty Member since 2011
- American Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
While at UALR Bowen School of Law, she was awarded top paper honors in torts and civil liberties and was the recipient of the Honorable Henry S. Woods Outstanding Trial Advocacy Student Award.
Pryor serves as a member and Vice President of the Board of Directors of The Allen School. The Allen School serves children, from birth to age 5, diagnosed with conditions including cerebral palsy, autism, epilepsy and other developmental delays. She is a member of the board of directors of Gridiron Productions, a member of the Aesthetic Club of Little Rock and a former board member of The Weekend Theater.