- Class and Collective Actions Under the Employment Laws
- Contract Preparation & Negotiation
- Covenants Not to Compete and Trade Secret Litigation
- Employee Leave Under the FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Compensation Law
- Employment Agreements and Handbooks
- Employment Litigation and Counseling
- ERISA & Employee Benefits
- Government Agency Investigations (EEOC, DOL, OSHA and DOE)
- Harassment Counseling and Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Labor Management Relations
- Medical Marijuana & Industrial Hemp
- Post-Merger Integration
- Surveillance in the Workplace
- Wage & Hour
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workforce Training
Employers face a complicated web of laws that impact employee leave.
Through negotiation, arbitration, mediation or at trial, we work to resolve claims effectively and efficiently.
WLJ attorneys recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© for their work in workers’ compensation law.
1 tier 1 ranking
In workers’ compensation law in Little Rock by 2022 U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.”
You’re in good hands.
We represent employers, self-insured companies and insurance carriers in workers’ compensation matters.View all attorneys
Lee J. Muldrow
Little Rock, AR
Lee recently served as lead counsel in two cases where he successfully defended claims of toxicological exposure in the manufacturing industry. One of the state’s foremost attorneys in the area of workers’ compensation defense, Lee is a longtime member of the steering committee for the ALFA International Workers’ Compensation Practice Group.firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more
Send Lee a message!
Our labor and employment attorneys have vast experience representing workers’ compensation carriers, third-party administrators and self-insured employers in disputed claims before the Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Commission and the Arkansas appellate courts.
These team members also assist clients in evaluating and resolving workers’ compensation claims through binding settlements approved by the Commission.