Covenants Not to Compete and Trade Secret Litigation
- Class and Collective Actions Under the Employment Laws
- Contract Preparation & Negotiation
- Covenants Not to Compete and Trade Secret Litigation
- Employee Leave Under the FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Compensation Law
- Employment Agreements and Handbooks
- Employment Litigation and Counseling
- ERISA & Employee Benefits
- Government Agency Investigations (EEOC, DOL, OSHA and DOE)
- Harassment Counseling and Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Labor Management Relations
- Medical Marijuana & Industrial Hemp
- Post-Merger Integration
- Surveillance in the Workplace
- Wage & Hour
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workforce Training
We have a rich history of protecting our clients’ trade secrets across a range of industries.
The pandemic’s impact on this area of the law presents new challenges for employers.
1 top tier ranking
In employment law in Little Rock by 2022 U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” .
7 attorneys recognized
WLJ attorneys recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© for their work in labor & employment law and related litigation.
We can help.View all attorneys
Little Rock, AR
Daveante’s priority as of late has been assisting employers with non-competition and confidentiality issues, including counseling on and drafting of employment agreements, litigating issues arising from such agreements, and presenting and writing on the recent changes in the legal landscape and the need for implementing effective methods to protect trade secrets, intellectual property and critical client and customer firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more
Send Daveante a message!
Regina A. Young
Little Rock, AR
When litigation arises, Regina first seeks to understand her clients’ goals, and then leverages her extensive experience in state and federal court to defend against wrongful discharge claims, state and federal claims of unlawful discrimination, and various employment-related email@example.com Learn more
Send Regina a message!
Wright Lindsey Jennings’ attorneys assist clients with developing policies and agreements to protect both our clients’ business interests and trade secrets. When needed, our experienced attorneys also assist clients in enforcing or defending non-compete and trade secret claims.