In this online session hosted by the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce, Stuart Jackson of Wright Lindsey Jennings will discuss the key employment issues facing businesses bringing employees back to work, including:
- Safety recommendations and standards from CDC, OSHA and the Arkansas Department of Health
- The paid leave requirements of the April 2020 Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How to accommodate employee disabilities that are related to the at-risk/underlying conditions associated with COVID-19
- Avoiding issues when selecting those to return to work (and whether employees can refuse to return to work in order to stay on unemployment), and
- Other obligations under state and federal civil rights laws, including the ADA and the FMLA.
He will also discuss a “Return to Work” checklist.
Tuesday, July 14, 202010:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
$50: Click here to register or contact Tonya Sarlls at the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of CommerceThe opinions expressed in this training are intended for general guidance only and are not a substitute for legal advice. You should consult an attorney from Wright Lindsey Jennings’ Labor and Employment Team for specific legal advice on a labor or employment matter.