As working from home becomes more of a staple for employees during the COVID-19 era and in the foreseeable future, join Jane Kim and Daveante Jones, Labor & Employment attorneys with Wright Lindsey Jennings, for a discussion about the legal implications of remote work. This webinar will provide information relevant to HR professionals and employers, including:
- Written remote work policies,
- Common wage and hour issues related to remote work,
- Hostile environment claims in a virtual world,
- Monitoring remote workers,
- Cybersecurity risks posed by more employees working from home,
- Dealing with remote workers’ injuries,
- The impact of remote work on company culture, and
- An open Q&A.
**Registration is required in order to receive login information for the online webinar. Please register by contacting Rickie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 16, 2020.