Join Jane Kim and Daveante Jones, Labor and Employment attorneys with Wright Lindsey Jennings, for a discussion about legal implications for returning to the workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar will provide information relevant to HR professionals and employers, including:
- calling employees back from lay off or furlough
- unemployment compensation
- employees working reduced hours
- employees returning to work after illness
- requiring business travel
- reasonable accommodations in the workplace
- harassment and discrimination resulting from COVID-19
- plus an open Q&A
June 25, 202011:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
$40: To register to attend the webinar and pay online, please click here. You will receive login instructions after registering.
Contact Rickie Smith with any questions.