Rodney P. Moore
Rodney Moore provides advice and representation for businesses in the healthcare, banking, technology and insurance industries. Additionally, he represents clients in commercial litigation; multi-party and class action litigation; and appellate matters. Prior to joining the firm, Moore was partner at Wright, Berry, Moore & White, P.A. in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
In 1995, Moore served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Robert R. Fussell of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Arkansas. He served two appointed terms to the Supreme Court of Arkansas Committee on Civil Practice. In 2011, Moore was elected to the Arkansas Bar Association House of Delegates.
Moore is an active member of the American Bar, Arkansas Bar and Pulaski Bar Associations. Moore is a regular speaker and author on appellate law issues, trial practice, and legal writing. He is a chapter author of the Handling Appeals in Arkansas Manual published by the Arkansas Bar Association.
Moore’s recent experience includes:
- Represented an Arkansas bank in recovering against a fidelity bond insurance policy on a claim involving fraud of the chief lending officer.
- Defended a national manufacturer in a nationwide class action involving allegations of deceptive trade practices, conspiracy, fraud and defective products.
- Defended a computer software company in a nationwide class action involving allegations of deceptive trade practices, fraud and conspiracy.
- Defended an international financial institution in a nationwide class action involving allegations of fraud.
- Represented an Arkansas insurance company in a multi-party insurance coverage dispute involving the duty to defend and indemnify its insureds against allegations of sexual abuse.
In 2016, Moore was inducted as a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers in recognition of the advocacy, ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality he displays in his trial practice. Moore was inducted as a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America in 2012 and a Fellow of the Arkansas Bar Foundation in 2011. The Arkansas Bar Association awarded Moore the Presidential Award of Excellence in 2009 for his contributions to the legal profession and support of the Association’s mission. He has been selected as a Faculty Member for the Supreme Court of Arkansas Professional Practicum Seminar since 2008. Moore has been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2013 and by Best Lawyers in America since 2009 in the areas of Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Defendants. In addition, Best Lawyers in America recognized him as Lawyer of the Year in 2015. Moore has received an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating through LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, www.martindale.com/ratings.