Bruce R. Lindsey
Bruce R. Lindsey has more than 25 years of practice as an attorney in private practice and government service. In addition, he has 10 years of experience as the Chief Executive Officer of The William J. Clinton Foundation. His private practice experience consisted of counseling and advising private and public employers on labor, employment and civil rights matters. His government service experience includes work in the legislative and executive branches in the federal and State of Arkansas governments. As Chief Executive Officer of the William J. Clinton Foundation, he oversees and directs the educational and philanthropic activities of the Foundation, not only in the United States but also throughout various parts of the World.In addition to his service with the William J. Clinton Foundation, his experience includes:
- Assistant to the President and Deputy Counsel to President William Jefferson Clinton.
- Director of the Office of Presidential Personnel for President William Jefferson Clinton.
- Legislative Director to former United States Senator David Pryor.
- Legal Counsel to former Governor of Arkansas, David Pryor.
- Advisor to the Legal Office of former President William Jefferson Clinton.
Lindsey is a member of the American Bar Association and the Arkansas Bar Association and is licensed to practice law in the State of Arkansas and the District of Columbia.